Right now I'm really missing my friends back in Ohio. I'm hoping and praying that we can find a good church here. I wish we could still go to Faircreek. I really liked Faircreek, and I have several good memories of our time there. But I know that God will provide us with a great church here in Italy, and good friends as well. However, as they say: "Make new friends, but keep the old; one is silver, and the other's gold." I miss my best friend, too. I really hope that we will be able to visit each other.
I'm praying for everyone back in Ohio, and I want you to know that I miss you. Please pray that we'll be able to find a good church here in Italy, and that we will be able to find a house soon (our apartment is very tiny). And please pray that God will bless us with new friends here as well. I miss you, Emma!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment