Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Update

Well I haven't written on my blog for a while. That's because there's been a lot going on. O.K., let's see. I have a lot to write about. First of all, Christmas gifts:
I got a C. ornament for my tree, a game called Kingsburg, (for the whole family,) some Peter Rabbit movies, 4 If I Were a Kid in Ancient... books, (ancient Egypt, ancient China ect.) a new bike helmet, a Colorado puzzle, a gift card to JcPennys, I got new shoes with it :-), a Dorthy doll, a fuzzy purple scarf, a gingerbread ornament kit, a Christmas tree headband, a art kit :-), roller blades, (Mama got them used, but I don't mind,) a grown-up lady's watch, a bear stamp set, and a journal that mama made for me. That's a lot, and I'm happy with all my gifts.

Now, what else did I want to update? Oh yes.

We've started school again. I'm sort of glad. Most of the time I didn't know what to do!

Also mama found a typing program. I'm ahead of my brother's. Mama says that's probably because I play piano, and my fingers are used to moving around on the keys. Now I know how to type all the letters on the computer, plus a few signs.

Guess what! Mama and I went to Hobby Lobby today. I got a little (or not so little) card board mailbox, 2 bags of pom-poms, 20 peel and stick sheets of foam, and 3 plastic masks ready for crafting.

I made a new best friend! Her name is Amberly. I'm going to her house Thursday after P.E. I'm making her a card too, and a whole Origami box of stuff!

Well I said I would write a story on my blog a while ago, and I did not write one, so here it is:

Tobin and the President

Tobin wanted to meet the president. So one day he took a trip. When he got there he discovered that the president was his own brother!
"What are you doing here?" he angrily asked his brother Arden. "Where's Obama? Where's the real president?"
"Well," said Arden. "These people thought I would make a good president, so they kicked Obama out and put me in the white house. And that's all there is to tell." He smiled at Tobin.
"But, but that's impossible!" sputtered Tobin. "You don't even know how to spell president!"
"Yes I do. P-r-e-s-i-d-e-n-t.
"But last time you-but how did you-your spelling has-!" Tobin fainted.When he came to
he was lying on a couch. For some reason it was hard to breath. Then he realized the problem.
"Arden get off! You're sitting on me!"
"I think you mean president Arden. And I'm the president. I can do as I want."
"But I can't breath!"
"I wasn't finished yet. Your ordering me around. I guess you'll just have to go to jail."
Tobin was determined not to go to jail. So he pushed his rear end up in the air, and Arden went flying onto the carpet.
"Ouch said Arden." Tobin punched him in the stomach.
"Oh yeah?" said Arden, and kicked him on the back. The fight was on.
Just then one of the guards came in. He stared in astonishment at them with his mouth
open. Then he came to.
"I'm sorry, but presidents don't fight.You will just have to get out of the white house." he said."Kickers!" 10 strong looking men came into the room, and began kicking them out of the room.
Since Arden wasn't president anymore, the two brothers went to live in Tobin's little pink house in Pennsylvania.
After a few weeks they awoke to find the president sitting at their dinning room table. He said:
"I'm tired of being president. Pack up your stuff and get going. I'm staying here."
Tobin and Arden looked at each other and shrugged.
"I guess it can't hurt to have 2 presidents." Tobin said.
So the two packed up their stuff, and moved to the white house. And that is the tale of how their came to be two presidents in the U.S.A.

Like it? Well I guess that's all. Bey

2 comments:

  1. You changed the ending! The last time I read this story, I believe the boys both ended up living in a pink house. :-) I like the new ending! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the ending too, and I also like the beginning and the middle. My favorite parts include Arden's great spelling, and your conclusion that the boys would share the USA presidency. How fun!!!!! Do you think they would fight while they were presidents?!?!?! The part that made me laugh is their living in a little pink house in Pennsylvania. Knowing those two, I'm surprised they didn't paint the house camouflage and move it to Connecticut! :o) I love you, and I so enjoy reading your stories! Keep up the good writing!

    ReplyDelete