1 week 'til Christmas! I'm so excited but I have a lot to catch up on. I finished Kenna's scarf, Uncle Joel and Aunt Sarah's present, Grandma J's present, and Mommy and Daddy's present. But I still need to make Grandma and Grandpa's presents, Uncle Clint, Aunt Ski, Megan and Tabitha's presents and buy light sabers for Tobin and Arden. The boys are going over to Justin's house today, so Mommy said that while they are gone we might be able to go Christmas shopping for them.
I've learned to play quite a few more Christmas songs on the piano. Here are the songs I've learned to play: Good King Wenceslas, Silent Night, Joy To The World, We 3 Kings, Jingle Bells, and I'm still working on O Come All Ye Faithful.
Some of the treats we've made are: Peanut Butter Balls (we finished those), Dipped Ginger Snap Cookies, Chex Mix, and Chocolot Fudge.
I'm excited for Christmas but if I don't finish those Christmas presents we are never going to get them mailed out in time! See you later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Charis, your Christmas gifts are all so thoughtful, and it is so generous of you to include so many people on your gift list. I put my water color painting on the refrigerator, and it makes me smile when I think of you every time I open the frig door. My favorite of the new Christmas songs you've learned is Joy to the World. I can't decide whether my favorite of the treats you made is the fudge or the peanut butter balls...MMMMMMMM I am anxious to read your next post and I love you lots!
ReplyDelete