Monday, August 16, 2010

My Sewing Days

Lately I've been doing a lot of sewing. I've had to sew a rip in Kenna's duck's leg, a rip in my snake, and two rips in Tobin's snake. I didn't really have to I guess, but I wanted to. It's fun. I have also worked on and finished a stuffed snake made out of a tight leg. The material had been stretched out with Kenna playing with it; so now it's as tall as her! I have been working on a stuffed horse too. So far I've got the back legs finished. I'm going to give the snake and the horse to Sammy and Sarah, friends of ours who live in the neighborhood. Sammy's four and Sarah's two. Since the tight legs are white I'm going to let Sammy and Sarah decorate them, 'cause I don't know how I would decorate them. I hope they'll like their new stuffed animals. I think I'm going to do some more sewing things when I'm finished with Sarah's horse!

No comments:

Post a Comment