Sunday, December 6, 2009

Home again

Well we got home from grandma and grandpa's house what seems like weeks ago! I guess we just got back to our normal life. Here are some of the things I've been doing:tracing ten of my hands on green construction paper, cutting them out, gluing them in a Christmas tree shape on black construction paper, (have not started decorating it yet)! Finished one puzzle, am working on a mouse puzzle now, learning new piano songs every day, reading a lot, doing lots of crafts, finished the Oz show (boo hoo, I want to do it again)! And we now have a slide in the basement. Actually it's just a cardboard box. But when you get on the closed up end and push yourself down the top of the slide goes down turning into a slide and when you plop of at the bottom the top bounces back up turning into a box again. It's so cool! Well I think that's all I have to say. Write again soon!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to visit and see your cool slide! I wish I could have seen the Christmas tree you made out of your hand tracings. I love you lots!

    ReplyDelete