This week my writing assignment was to write a letter to an editor voicing my opinion. Here is the finished letter. I hope you enjoy it. (My mom had a good laugh reading it)
Dear Warner Bros,
My whole family enjoys watching
your Loony Tunes cartoons, however, I am disappointed with your idea of knitting.
I often see hens, silkworms, or grannies knitting without stiches on the needles
and no yarn in sight. What’s more, scarves, hats, and baby clothes simply fly
off the needles (which, I might add, are being held the wrong way), when in
reality, they would take if not days, at least a few hours to make.
I have been knitting and
crocheting for several years and consider myself an expert. Therefore it
disturbs me to realize that you make no effort whatsoever to make your knitting
cartoons realistic.
Have you ever heard of crochet?
In the yarn world it is even more popular than knitting, so why do I not see any
hooks being held in your cartoons?
I appreciate your consideration
and hope that you will make more of an effort in the future.
Sincerely,
Hi Charis, this is hilarious!!! The hens are knitting wrong? Now that's funny.
ReplyDeleteNext, please write a letter to the creators of Star Trek and explain how the suspension of reality doesn't really work for you. ;-)
Hey Charis.
ReplyDeleteI just wanted to say that I'm happy for you about your new little brother! that is really funny. and I was just wondering. who is this guy. is he the person who writes the stuff forThe Loony Tunes cartons? well enjoyed hearring about your letter.
Love ;)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHow are you doing? Are you writing on here anymore or do you have another blog somewhere else? IF so, please give me the address so I can go and read it, and also comment on it!
ReplyDeleteLily Perryman.