For those of you who have not heard about it, I did not make it to the Finals. I ranked 144. However, I can try again next year and maybe I'll make it.
Meghan likes the background on your blog. How was your vacation/history trip? What was your favorite place or thing? What was your least favorite place? And why to both questions.
The history trip was the best and longest vacation I took! We visited so many places and had lots of fun. to answer your question, I think my favorite place was Washington D.C. We saw a lot of famous places and went on a bike tour at night. I don't think I had a least favorite place, (if that doesn't count the heat).
Hi! I'm Charis J, and welcome to my blog. I'm a crafty tween who loves reading, writing, sewing, and puzzling. I like to try new things, like piano and knitting. I love my family and friends, and I'm always there when you need me. Jesus Christ is first in my life. He always has a plan for me, and I'm up for his challenge!
Meghan likes the background on your blog. How was your vacation/history trip? What was your favorite place or thing? What was your least favorite place? And why to both questions.
ReplyDeleteAunt Ski
The history trip was the best and longest vacation I took! We visited so many places and had lots of fun. to answer your question, I think my favorite place was Washington D.C. We saw a lot of famous places and went on a bike tour at night. I don't think I had a least favorite place, (if that doesn't count the heat).
ReplyDeleteCharis