P.S. I got a new jump-rope at Wal-mart. Now I don't have to use Mom's anymore! :-)
Saturday, March 27, 2010
New Haircut
Today Mom and I had a Mother-Daughter-Date. Afterward Mom and I went to Wal-mart. I met a girl at the Mother-Daughter class named Savanna. She had a really pretty haircut. She and I might be able to get together sometime....Anyways, I really liked her haircut. So I got mine cut the same way. Everyone says it looks really cute. I put pictures of it on my blog so you can see it too.
P.S. I got a new jump-rope at Wal-mart. Now I don't have to use Mom's anymore! :-)


P.S. I got a new jump-rope at Wal-mart. Now I don't have to use Mom's anymore! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi, Charis,
ReplyDeleteYour new haircut is totally awesome. I can't wait to see it in person next week.
I love you,
Grandma J